Files tab - We can't get your files. We are working on getting them back

Copper Contributor

I have created new tenant for Teams Free yesterday and after almost a day, I still get an error message when clicking on Files tab, saying "We can't get your files. We are working on getting them back". It's the same in desktop and web app. When I tried to create another test tenant today, files tab works normally. Users already started to use the first tenant, so I would not like to move them to new one, but rather fix this. I have tried options mentioned in older threads, but it didn't help. Any suggestions would be more than helpful! Thanks!

4 Replies

Hi @PolonaC 

This seems to be a provisioning issue with the Microsoft Team. Can you please raise a request with Microsoft Office 365 Portal for the same?

Since the start of CoViD-19 Microsoft has seen a tremendous increase in the volume of services hence the provisioning for some of the user accounts are getting delayed. 

Please raise a support ticket with Office 365 Team from the Portal > Support > Request options.

With Regards,

Satish U 

Many thanks @RealTime_M365, but seems I can't log-in into it. It needs an admin@---.onmicrosoft.com account for log-in, which I can't find out which it was. I signed-up for Teams with hotmail account...

Hi @PolonaC 

Reach out to Microsoft on 18008659408 for support. The Team should be able to help you out.

With Regards,

Satish U

@PolonaCI hope this was resolved eventually. I guess for future reference quiting Teams just resolved my problem.