SOLVED

Files not working in all channel of Team

Copper Contributor

Hello,
files tab is not working across all of chanel in my team.
i got error message 
2.png
I got also icecream and bike image on error message.

5 Replies
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@Cacus1610 Hi, same issue Teams online and in Teams desktop app?

Try signing out and back in manually (top right corner), if on desktop app try clear the Teams cache. Go to %appdata%\Microsoft\Teams via Start and delete the content in the Teams folder.

If you know all permissions are OK it could be a backend issue as well (using Teams in an org?). But start with the above workaround.

i have same error in web client

@Cacus1610 OK then, I would start by reaching out to the admin/owner and verify that all is good. Your IT administrator can open up a support ticket with Microsoft if necessary.

@ChristianBergstrom im a owner of team. how can i open ticket to ms team?

@Cacus1610 As mentioned "Your IT administrator can open up a support ticket with Microsoft if necessary." If you're using Teams free you will have to search further I'm afraid, perhaps here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@Cacus1610 Hi, same issue Teams online and in Teams desktop app?

Try signing out and back in manually (top right corner), if on desktop app try clear the Teams cache. Go to %appdata%\Microsoft\Teams via Start and delete the content in the Teams folder.

If you know all permissions are OK it could be a backend issue as well (using Teams in an org?). But start with the above workaround.

View solution in original post