Fil,es Onenote missing Sharepoint lost ? not possible to create new ones

Copper Contributor

Dear Team,

i got the following error messages in teams, it seems to be, that the sharepoint server is missing ?

https://xxx.sharepoint.com/

Files Wiki OneNote in Teams can not be added to teams.

iam the owner of the platform, 3 weeks before,everything works fine for me.

list is not valid, maybe is is deleted or you dont have access rights.

Die angegebene Liste ist ungültig.
Die angegebene Liste wurde eventuell gelöscht, oder Sie verfügen möglicherweise nicht über die Berechtigung, um sie anzuzeigen. Weitere Informationen erhalten Sie vom Websitebesitzer.

Wir konnten Ihr Notizbuch nicht finden. Möglicherweise wurde es verschoben/gelöscht, oder Sie haben den Zugriff darauf verloren.

Wiederholen
In OneNote Online öffnen
Fehlerantwort: Die angeforderte Site wurde nicht gefunden. Überprüfen Sie, ob auf die Site noch zugegriffen werden kann.

Fehlercode: 20269

Ihr Wiki kann momentan nicht angezeigt werden. Bitte versuchen Sie es später erneut.

2 Replies
Is the OneNote available in the SharePoint Site? What happens if you try to add a new OneNote to a channel in a Team? In order to understand what might be happening: did you make a rename of the Team / Channels in the Team?

it seem to be, that the sharepoint is missing. no more accessable over the known adresse.  it is also not possible to add a new onenote. i tried to rename it, but it didnt help@Juan Carlos González Martín