Fehlermeldung beim Ändern des Profilbildes / Error message when changing the profile picture

Copper Contributor

German:

Hallo zusammen

Sobald ich versuche, das Profilbild in der Desktop-App (Mac) von Microsoft Teams zu ändern, erscheint folgende Fehlermeldung: "Problem beim Speichern des Fotos. Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut." (siehe Foto im Anhang).

Ich habe das Hochladen bereits mit diversen Bildformaten versucht (jpg, jpeg, png). Leider erschien die Fehlermeldung immer wieder. Ebenfalls habe ich versucht, die App (iOS) herunterzuladen und dort das Profilbild zu ändern. Dort erschien die Meldung "Fehler: Ihr Bild konnte nicht hochgeladen werden." (siehe Foto im Anhang).

Wenn ich mich bei Office 365 (https://www.office.com) anmelde, erscheint hingegen das Profilbild.

Weiss jemand, was ich tun kann, damit ich das Profilbild bei Microsoft Teams hinzufügen kann?

Vielen Dank für eure Hinweise.

English:

Hello everybody

When I try to change the profile picture in the Microsoft Teams desktop app (Mac), I receive the following error message: "Problem saving the photo. Please try again." (see photo attached).
I have already tried uploading with various image formats (jpg, jpeg, png). Unfortunately, the error message kept appearing. I also tried to download the app (iOS) and change the profile picture there. There the message "Error: Your picture could not be uploaded." (see photo in the attachment).
However, when I log on to Office 365 (https://www.office.com), the profile picture appears.

Does anyone know what I can do to add the profile picture to Microsoft Teams?

Thanks for your advice.

9 Replies

@tobiaszellweger

@alwoo 

exactly the same to me :(

Sie haben Microsoft Teams Version 1.3.00.9267 (64-Bit). Sie wurde zuletzt am 27.04.20 aktualisiert.

Changing the Teams profile picture has been dysfunctional since at least June 2018.

Apparently, fixing this issue has a very low priority.

See cant-change-team-picture-in-microsoft-teams 

@tobiaszellweger 

I have the same problem. 

It is quite interesting that such a large company does not manage to get a working upload function. 

The exact same problem for me!

Same here.
It is very annoying if you use Teams for communication in your work place and you have to read the names whenever anybody posts something.

How can this be so hard to fix??

@tobiaszellweger 

Still the same - funny issue, for "teams" you can uplode without any problem (same proceduce, same file size etc.)

Brgd

Ingo

@tobiaszellweger 

Ich habe leider keine Lösung, aber genau das gleiche Problem seit Monaten :(