SOLVED

Feature request: Share screen window

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I have a large widescreen 35" monitor, and when I share the full-screen other people can't see it all as it shrinks to fit their normal 24" monitor.

My request is for a share screen window. This would be like a whiteboard area where I can drag and drop documents for others to see. I know I can switch applications but this become cumbersome when I have different ones to share

2 Replies
best response confirmed by adam deltinger (MVP)
Solution

@Fiona1640 

Thanks for your feedback. There is an open feedback on the portal for exactly this issue

Feature request: enable sharing a specified portion of screen + windows snapping for this area · Com...

Would recommend you vote up in order to add your voice to the feedback. Of course, Microsoft have no ETA or confirm, but voting up will get this in front of the product and engineering teams

Hope that answers your question

Best, Chris

that's also a problem thanks for pointing out the main reason
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by adam deltinger (MVP)
Solution

@Fiona1640 

Thanks for your feedback. There is an open feedback on the portal for exactly this issue

Feature request: enable sharing a specified portion of screen + windows snapping for this area · Com...

Would recommend you vote up in order to add your voice to the feedback. Of course, Microsoft have no ETA or confirm, but voting up will get this in front of the product and engineering teams

Hope that answers your question

Best, Chris

View solution in original post