SOLVED

Feature request: order for raised hands

Copper Contributor

Here's a suggestion regarding the new "raise hand" feature: could there be little number next to a raised hand, indicating the order in which they were raised? That would help in meetings with lots of people.

7 Replies
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@dariopy 

Sounds a good feature - couple of other users have voted for it here:-

https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/40458955-raise-your-hand-have-...

Doesn't the order of the participant list indicate this ? @dariopy 

It does seem to work like that: the participants list is reordered according to hands raised. I can live with that :D

I noticed that in the past 2 weeks the participant list hasn't reordered when multiple hands were raised - does anyone know why? it reordered a couple of weeks ago, but hasn't seemed to work since last week. Thanks!

@dariopy 
The support page states that "When multiple people raise their hands, they'll be listed in the order in which they raised them" but in my tests it seems to work only for presenters. Attendees are not re-ordered at all. Is it only me experiencing that strange behaviour?

I have the same problem, is only sorted for presenters not for attendees.
Seems on windows OS it works fine with ordering. Unfortunately on IOS it does not order or even bring to the top of participants list. Please can this be matched to the windows application
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)