Exporting Microsoft Teams user activity report - Meetings?

Brass Contributor
Hi community! When I download the Microsoft Teams user activity report (from the Teams Admin Center), one of the columns that is exporting into the Excel file is "Meetings". I've downloaded the 28 day report each month for 6 months, and I've noticed the "Meetings" always reports '0'. There are a couple of things I don't understand regarding this: 1) The Meetings column isn't on the dashboard report online, and the documentation that discusses these reports makes no mention of the Meetings data. So I'm not sure what this column is representing 2) I assume this is the number of Meetings a user has joined and/or hosted in Teams. However, I know for a fact that users have held and/or joined meetings at various times over the past 6 months - yet the report shows '0'. Can anyone help me to understand if this is even a valid column on the exported report? Thank you in advance!!
1 Reply

Hi,

I've checked it and see the same result, meetings always listed as 0. I guess this will be included in the dashboard and the csv file later.

If you want to see how many meetings your users been involved in you can use the report "Microsoft Teams user activity" from Microsoft 365 admin center instead, you find it at https://admin.microsoft.com and select Reports > Usage > Microsoft Teams Activity