SOLVED

Events not showing up on calendar

Copper Contributor
When I make an event in a team it shows up in the team feed, but won’t go on the calendar of my team members. Any insight?
4 Replies

What type of event are you creating? If you are using the "meet now" functionality, that's the expected behavior. Use the "schedule" option instead.

I want it to be a reoccurring event. I’m scheduling a weekly meeting for my team. I am choosing the “schedule a meeting” option but it is still only populating into my calendar. It is also in the team feed however it isn’t notifying team members of the meeting.
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

Double-check that the team is added as participant, or alternatively try creating the meeting via Outlook.

@Vasil Michev Our District is having a similar problem. When new students are added to the team, the recurring appointments the teacher has created are not showing up on their calendar. At first we just thought there was a delay but that is not always the situation.

Any suggestions? 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

Double-check that the team is added as participant, or alternatively try creating the meeting via Outlook.

View solution in original post