Error "We can't load Org-wide app settings right now." while blocking published custom app.

Copper Contributor

Hi Team, 

While blocking published custom Teams App via Microsoft Teams Admin Center, Error "We can't load Org-wide app settings right now." is shown. Why and How can I address it?

This user have strongest (global admin) permission so I don't think this is due to user's permission.

yuu113_0-1646550916361.png

I've found similar error here but couldn't get enough info for fix...

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-teams/org-wide-settings-won-t-load/m-p/353864

Thanks in advance!

10 Replies
Try logout and login, try another browser. Otherwise wait a bit and try again. Most times it fixes itself. Otherwise create a ticket with Microsoft!

Adam
We are currently experiencing exactly the same behaviour, Adam's suggestions didn't work for us.
So currently we are hoping that this is just a temporary issue which is resolved by MS soonish.
If someone else has an idea how to fix it, please post it to this topic, thanks!

@yuu113 Same problem here, wanted to try Viva connections and can't allow it with the same error message

@yuu113 Same problem here.  Trying to toggle Praise app off and get that message.  Started Fri 4th late afternoon at least, sill happening now

Opened a case at Microsoft support giving them the link to this thread so they can eventually see we are several users getting the error. I'll update here when I'll get an answer.
Cool. I reported it on the health portal which said (paraphrasing) "wait and see if it appears on here, otherwise raise a case'
Same issue in my tenant - has there been an update to this issue?

@yuu113 

I just tried it once again, seems to be working fine again

thumbnail_image.png

I didn't get an answer from Microsoft support but yes today it's working, I was able to allow Viva Connections !

Sorry for my late reply.
Issue seems to be resolved in my environment as well and working fine now.
Thank you for the discussion...!