SOLVED

Enhancement to List Links in Teams and Find a chat.

Copper Contributor

The pain point I'm addressing is that when we send some links to a user. We have to find for the link from a search box which is not user specific.

So what i would suggest is to add two things to your road map.

1. Create a Search Box custom to a user's conversation.

2. Add an another tab into the user conversation where links are indexed.

Hari_Venkatesh_3-1591941434427.png

What we can do is Add an extra tab next to files, this would list the links provided in the users conversation. 

This would be extremely helpful in an enterprise level where there are multiple environments share point etc, which can all be plotted to the Group letting all the team mates know and provide them an ease of access.

Microsoft teams is really great !!! Hats off to the developers testers and entire community. 

2 Replies
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

Hello @Hari_Venkatesh   This sounds like a great suggestion for our Uservoice feedback forum.  You can search to see if the suggestion had been made before, vote on it and track its progress.  If not, you can open a request and see how many other users vote for it as well.

@Hari_Venkatesh Great suggestions! I am feeling the pain of not having these features right at this moment! 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

Hello @Hari_Venkatesh   This sounds like a great suggestion for our Uservoice feedback forum.  You can search to see if the suggestion had been made before, vote on it and track its progress.  If not, you can open a request and see how many other users vote for it as well.

View solution in original post