Endless Loop of Selecting Org

Copper Contributor

I am having an issue signing into my Org in Teams for Windows Desktop. Here are the facts...

• I have fully cleared the Teams Cache several times
  • I completely uninstalled and reinstalled Teams
  • My primary Teams account is a Free version that I have been able to successfully log into for months
  • I was added as a Guest to a licensed version of Teams by a client under the same address
  • I have signed out and signed back into my Microsoft account several times
  • I can login on my iPhone and iPad
  • I can log into the web client on Edge and Chrome
  • When logging in my primary Org switches back and forth between the Proper name to the domain name

Looking for solid solution as this is pretty frustrating.

2 Replies

@g0lf3r Hello, sounds frustrating! How's the outcome from another computer with the Teams app? I assume that you have manually signed out and signed in using the Teams app as well? (top right corner)

Do you still need to be a Guest at the clients org? If not, see if leaving it could change the behavior.

https://account.activedirectory.windowsazure.com/r#/profile/organizations#organizations-section

Or have the client remove and add you again if you need to be a part of that org.

@ChristianBergstrom Great idea and I was able to log into the desktop app of Teams on another PC, so it's something with my environment.