SOLVED

End of Year Teams Tech Community Blowout

MVP

Hello friends, 

I hope your having a great Christmas and are looking forward to the new year. 

I have been away from the community for some time. The last few months were somewhat challenging with writing courses and the speaking circuit. A bit of a logjam. I have returned today and have been coal facing it on all the unanswered questions for December

If you are up for it, let's clear December and end the year with 100% response. We have earnt it this year for sure. 

@adam deltinger 

@Chris Webb 

@Linus Cansby 

@Juan Carlos González Martín 

@Vasil Michev 

@Yannick Reekmans 

@ChristianBergstrom 

@PeterRising 

@Vesa Nopanen 

@Thorsten Pickhan 

@HenryPhillips 

@ThereseSolimeno 

15 Replies
best response confirmed by Christopher Hoard (MVP)
Solution

Invite anyone you can think of too! :D

As of 14:00 28/12/2020 we have 51 threads in the whole Teams space to respond to in order to clear December. I have a few hours today so should be able to take at least a dozen of those

Thanks for all your help so far :D Not far off 100% response rate to close out the year

@Christopher Hoard 

I will go take a look.  I have also been a bit absent from here lately due to crazy workload,

@Christopher Hoard@PeterRising @Linus Cansby and all: you are an amazing, dedicated group of professionals and I'm proud to include you among the experts in this community.  On behalf of Teams users, I thank you for this final push....EDITED: we are now down to about a half dozen unanswered questions, with just a few days to go!

Hey all.  Is the one - https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-teams/change-in-delta-api-beaviour-for-create-updat... - a question, or more of a statement? I'm not really sure! :lol:

Well done all we have cleared Microsoft Teams. Fantastic work.

We have 8 more to go to completely clear the lot for December. Simply sort by unanswered here. They are mainly developer led questions left

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-teams/ct-p/MicrosoftTeams
Hi all,

We have now got down to 4 left for December. 4 with just over two days to go. If anyone knows any developers which can take these questions, or run with them, that would be awesome. Simply sort by unanswered here

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-teams/ct-p/MicrosoftTeams

Best, Chris

Hi @Christopher Hoard I don't see any unanswered Dec 2020 questions under the Microsoft Teams conversation.  You guys are working overtime! Two more days and we might make 100%....

I’ll check in tomorrow and see too! Much going on at the moment :)
Hello ladies and gents! Doing my best here on parental leave (meaning very limited time in the community). I try to answer topics I have experience of, so not only in the Teams forum, even though I tend to end up in here!

Anyway, impressive job answering Chris! Not the first time (or last) I’ve seen your reply pop up 15 seconds before/after mine!

And to the others, you always put in clever comments and suggestions. I soak these. Keep it up!

Btw, I am very happy and humbled to be mentioned amongst you brilliant contributors. Thanks!

Currently all questions seem to be answered or solved :stareyes: This is TEAMwork :hearteyes: Thanks a lot!

So happy to be part of this amazing community and to be named and mentioned in a group of experts and professional :hearteyes:

CONGRATULATIONS TEAM. MISSION ACHIEVED

As of 22.40 GMT (23.40 CET) there is no unanswered question in Microsoft Teams for December. The most recent unanswered question is 30/11/2020. 

@ThereseSolimeno and US based members - over to you to see it out. 

Happy new year. Thanks for helping us this year @ThereseSolimeno we really appreciate all that you do.

@adam deltinger
@Chris Webb
@Linus Cansby
@Juan Carlos González Martín
@Vasil Michev
@Yannick Reekmans
@bec064
@PeterRising
@Vesa Nopanen
@Thorsten Pickhan
@HenryPhillips
@ThereseSolimeno

Happy New Year to everyone! And thanks for all your work, support and passion :smile: I love this community :hearteyes: and feel happy to be part of it. Let's rock 2021! :happyface:

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Christopher Hoard (MVP)
Solution

Invite anyone you can think of too! :D

View solution in original post