SOLVED

Embed teams video call on website?

Copper Contributor

I know Microsoft Teams offers option to embed Live Chat onto a website, I'm wondering if it's possible to add function to video call similar to it?

8 Replies
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution
Yes, but you have to build it using Graph API Teams Calls

@Juan Carlos González Martín Building outgoing calls from website using Graph API would need a User identity on Outlook 365, isn't it? We can setup an account for the application but it wouldn't it need to be per user? For a customer facing application, a user will not have O365 account.  

Hello @Juan Carlos González Martín ,

Thank you for pointing to the Graph API. I read the documentation and it looks like using the Graph API only allow to answer pre-recorded messages.

I also need to embed a video call in a web page for a client, but really embedded. The video call should happen in the web browser. Do you provide a JS SDK to allow somebody to join a Teams Video call from a web browser?

Hello @raphaeljoieNTT,

I am trying the same thing to implement the video call in my website using microsoft. Did you found a way to do that ?? If Yes, Please Help!

@Naman55 nope :( I guess it's a no, and they want to force users to use their own branded interface

@raphaeljoieNTT

jitsi can!  Run it on hosting or on your own server.

meet.jitsi.org or 8x8.vc 

How is everyone doing the "Microsoft Teams offers option to embed Live Chat onto a website"?
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution
Yes, but you have to build it using Graph API Teams Calls

View solution in original post