email with the link to start using Microsoft Teams

Copper Contributor

Mi sono iscritto ieri mattina a Teams come organizzazione, ma non riesco ancora ad accedere, perchè, dopo aver inserito email e password, mi dice sempre "Ancora non usi Teams, ma puoi impostarlo per l'organizzazione. ... Controlla se hai ricevuto l'e-mail con il collegamento per iniziare a usare Microsoft Teams.". Ma questa email non arriva. 

I joined Teams as an organization yesterday morning, but I still can't log in, because after entering my email and password, it always says "You still don't use Teams, but you can set it up for the organization. ... Check if you have received the email with the link to start using Microsoft Teams. ". But this email doesn't come.

8 Replies

Hi @altribunale1 

Can you check with Logging in to the Microsoft Teams Today and see if you face the same issue. It could be a possibility that this might be a provisioning issue.

If you face the same issue today as well check with your IT Team or the Global Office 365 Admin and see if they have enabled Microsoft Teams Services/Application for the Tenant. 

With Regards,

Satish U

@RealTime_M365 

I am the admin.
Same problem today too. After logging in with email and password, I get this window that says, "You still don't use Teams, but you can set it up for your organization.
Have you already signed up?
Check if you received the email with the link to start using Microsoft Teams. ".
But I never received this email. What can I do?

Io sono l'admin.
Stesso problema anche oggi. Dopo essere entrato con email e password, mi appare questa finestra che dice: "Ancora non usi Teams, ma puoi impostarlo per l'organizzazione.
Iscriviti a Teams
Hai già eseguito l'iscrizione?
Controlla se hai ricevuto l'e-mail con il collegamento per iniziare a usare Microsoft Teams.".
Ma io non ho mai ricevuto questa email. Che posso fare?

Cattura.JPG

Hi @altribunale1 

Is there a possibility can you share me the licenses which is assigned to your user account in the Office 365 Portal? Kindly ensure you take the screenshot with all the sub-licenses assigned to your account

With Regards,

Satish U

@RealTime_M365 

I use Microsoft Teams free.

HI@altribunale1 

All the users in your organization are using Free version of Microsoft Teams?

With Regards

Satish U

@RealTime_M365 

There are no other users in my organization, because I haven't been able to log in yet.
Non ci sono altri users nella mia organizzazione, perchè non sono riuscito ancora ad accedere nemmeno io.

@RealTime_M365 

I received the email from Teams with the security code to verify my email address, but then I never received the email with the link to start using Microsoft Teams Free, not even in the spam folder.
Io ho ricevuto l'email da Teams con il codice di sicurezza per verificare il mio indirizzo email, ma poi non ho mai ricevuto l'email con il link per cominciare ad usare Microsoft Teams Free, neanche nella cartella spam.

I have the same issue. We have a family subscription and I thought we would give Teams a try, but I do not receive the email. I guess we are back to FaceTime on our Apple devices.