SOLVED

Email Notifications for New Appointment/Task

Copper Contributor

I am a "member/guest" in a Team. There is one "owner" who posts new "tasks" under the "Appointments" tab where a member of the Team can "assign" themselves to the task. How can I get an email notification whenever the "owner" adds a new task.

1 Reply
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

Hi @hannahlamoureux 

Is this by any chance a Planner Plan, if so we have to look to the Notification capabilities of Planner as Teams is just surfacing it.

So to me the only Notifications for Planner are as follows:

henryarphillips365_0-1594754513766.png

So to achieve what you are after I would be looking to Power Automate Flow to see if there is an Action that could be triggered on a new Task being added to a Plan and then off of that action, add another action to email or notify the relevant individuals.

Thanks

Henry

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

Hi @hannahlamoureux 

Is this by any chance a Planner Plan, if so we have to look to the Notification capabilities of Planner as Teams is just surfacing it.

So to me the only Notifications for Planner are as follows:

henryarphillips365_0-1594754513766.png

So to achieve what you are after I would be looking to Power Automate Flow to see if there is an Action that could be triggered on a new Task being added to a Plan and then off of that action, add another action to email or notify the relevant individuals.

Thanks

Henry

View solution in original post