Do Teams meetings appear in the Teams admin events audit log?

Copper Contributor

Also, a Teams meeting can't be traceable by anyone if it doesn't appear within the chat section of a work Teams account?

6 Replies
The audit log is for other 'events' in Teams. But all meeting info can be seen using TAC reports (Teams Admin Center) or the compliance tools, such as Content search/eDiscovery, regardless of a chat has started or not.
Thanks Christian. Even if the meeting was created by someone outside of the work organization?

@blue359735 Hello, yes. But with limited info as the other org. is hosting the meeting.

This is just a glimpse of a meeting I had with Frodo who is in an entirely different org. than my MVP account. No federation or guest access involved. Simply a meeting scheduled by Frodo as an external user.

ChristianJBergstrom_0-1632822302717.png

@ChristianJBergstrom Is the title of the meeting listed?

@blue359735 Hello, sorry I didn't see your reply. Yes. The meeting subject is visible if using Content search even if the organizer is external.

@ChristianJBergstrom Is there a way to get a report of how many Teams calls in my tenant had external participants vs. internal only?