SOLVED

Do Meeting Organizers have the same options as Meeting Delegates in Teams?

Copper Contributor

Hi All, if I schedule a meeting via Teams on behalf of someone else, will I be able to access the meeting options during the meeting?  I tried doing a test and noticed I can't see from the dropdown meeting options where it will allow me to mute/make changes to the lobby, etc during a Teams Meeting, but wanted to be sure.  Thanks!

3 Replies

Thanks! @ChristianJBergstrom  My organization currently does not have the Calendar in Teams.  I expect that to be rolled-out (hopefully) soon.  So many times during meetings, admins are asked to change meeting settings, but can't because they are not the organizer.  

Hello, the presenter role can do many things as you see in the above link. In your initial post you say you're scheduling in Teams, but in the second post you don't have calendar in Teams? The organizer can access the meeting options in several ways to add/configure presenters (see link again). This can be done in Outlook, from the meeting object and from within the started meeting. The guide above is also using the Outlook Teams meeting add-in to set this up, not Teams only.
1 best response