SOLVED

Direct Routing. When unanswered resource account

Brass Contributor

Hi,

We have encountered a bug with the call settings.

In the settings under "Calls" -> "Calls ring me" -> "If unanswered" we can put in:

- A phone number = works fine

- Voicemail = works fine

- A different user = works fine

- A resource account = doesn't work

If I click on "new number or contact" and type in the name or email of the resource account, nothing shows up (as if the resource account can't be found).

Even stranger: If I set the same setting on a mobile device (android / ios tested) I can find and set the resource account. It even synchronises the setting correctly to the desktop.

Thanks for any suggestions / help!

- Lars

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Lars_Nestler (Brass Contributor)
Solution

Alright, fixed it.

I didn't get a reply from Microsoft support for more than 2 weeks, so I investigated myself.

The problem leads back to the resource accounts. Turns out the resource accounts need the be able to "login".

Just allow the resource account to be able to access the account / login and it shows up in the search bar.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Lars_Nestler (Brass Contributor)
Solution

Alright, fixed it.

I didn't get a reply from Microsoft support for more than 2 weeks, so I investigated myself.

The problem leads back to the resource accounts. Turns out the resource accounts need the be able to "login".

Just allow the resource account to be able to access the account / login and it shows up in the search bar.

View solution in original post