Direct Routing in Carrier mode. Transport connection all non-operational

Copper Contributor

Hi Guys,

We're running an Anynode SBC with a carrier tenant and currently 2 customer tenants. The other day all of the transports for calls to Teams (sip[2,3].pstnhub.microsoft.com) all went non-operational for no apparent reason. I have a called logged with MS but have not received anything back from them as yet. I cannot figure out what has broken. There have been ZERO changes in our Teams environment and the SBC for the past month. Nothing has changed in the config at all. It just stopped working. I've checked everything I can think of and everything looks to be exactly as it was and configured correctly.  

Cert has not expired. I am baffled. Hoping someone has seen this behaviour and has some clue that can help. The only thing I haven't tried is a complete rebuild of the VM running Anynode. There are no DNS issues, I am at a total loss. This has been running perfectly since we implemented it a couple of years ago. If anyone has any clues, I'd love to here them.

Outbound calls from Teams are working fine - it's just inbound not working (because the transports are all offline).

Thanks,
Glenn

0 Replies