Device Management with Rooms Systems in Intune

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I have a MDM Policy created in Intune, and our Crestron Room Systems are excluded from the policy so they can sign in properly to Teams.

The issue I'm having is that I'm trying to get each of the room systems to show up under the 'Devices' -> 'Phones' section in the Teams Admin Panel. As of now, I can only get one line item to show. In addition the room system that shows up under that line item constantly changes between one of the 26 that we have in our environment. I'd like to use the 'update' feature on the 'Devices -> Phones' page, but without getting each of them to show then that makes it nearly impossible.

Does anyone know how to get this to work properly? Is it something that needs adjusted from the Intune side? I'd appreciate anyone's help on this.

1 Reply

@joacrabt I didn't think MTR devices are in the TAC just yet, it's coming I think. I know the phones are, whether desk or conference phones. See below. If you have a MTR system from Crestron, you can use the XiO Cloud to monitor and manage your Crestron Flex MTR devices as you should have got a 1 year free license when you purchased them.

clipboard_image_0.png