Deleting Teams account and starting from scratch - to separate from an organisation

Copper Contributor

A year ago when we knew nothing of Teams and were panicking (!), I sent some kind of invitation to my friend to 'join' Teams. She clicked on the link. Ever since, Teams has said she's in 'Kimterpreting' organisation. Yesterday she decided to sort it out and found out how to 'leave organisation' which she did. She now cannot get into teams at all.

We do not want to be linked. We are two individual freelancers doing different things.

How can she set up a Teams account from scratch which has nothing to do with mine? We both have Office 365. 

1 Reply

@kimterp If your friend has an Office 365 (now Microsoft 365) then they should be able to log into their account on Office.com and see MS Teams there. It is part of the offering and everyone has access to it. If they download the app to their computer or phone or tablet, they should be able to log into their account using the same login credentials they use for the rest of the Office suite of applications.