Deep Link to Active Meeting

Copper Contributor

I've managed to get Team Chat message to be issued through the following type link

https://teams.microsoft.com/l/chat/0/0?users=<user1>,<user2>,..&message=<precanned text>

What I now want to do is to be able to do is to use this same technique to issue a request for someone to join an active meeting.

In otherwords, when a Meeting is currently running, there is an option to view participants, and then to invite participants directly from the meeting... All the Participant sees is a 'Accept / Decline" invite. How can I use the deep link method of initiating this Accept/Decline invite?

1 Reply

Hello @Happy_Days64  Sorry for the delayed response - I wanted to check with engineering on this issue.

Currently there isn't any way to deep link to tags/meeting but it's something the team would like to consider, depending on cost, and/or any other valuable scenarios.  In the meantime, you might want to go to the Uservoice feedback forum and search for current items asking for deep links - if there's one that is what you're looking for, please vote on it.  If not, please create one so others can vote on it.  Thank you.