SOLVED

Creating teams with default set of information

Copper Contributor

Hi everyone,

Everyone in our organization can create teams. We want the owners of newly created teams to automatically receive a default set of information (e.g. user manuals, tips and tricks, quick reference cards, etc.) upon creation of the team. How do you go about with that? Do you have an automation that will fill the default document library with this information? Do you automatically send an e-mail to the owners with this information? Something else? Any suggestions are much appreciated.

With kind regards, Richy

2 Replies
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@rmangoendirjo 

I'd say to do this in a good and efficient way, you need to set up a custom teams creation process. This way you can use Power Automate or LogicApps to create whatever resources you want like channels, settings, members, and folder/files etc

/ Adam

Thanks Adam, I will look into that. I'm still a novice at all of this so it will take a while :)
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@rmangoendirjo 

I'd say to do this in a good and efficient way, you need to set up a custom teams creation process. This way you can use Power Automate or LogicApps to create whatever resources you want like channels, settings, members, and folder/files etc

/ Adam

View solution in original post