CQD Urgent help required

Copper Contributor

Hi -End Goal is to import CQD call and stream volumne by minute for a limited number of second reflective ip networks to sql so any suggestions on this would be fab. However current issue is I am trying to use the following power query to import data from CQD to power bi which runs without error in the power query window and displays the expected results... when i try to apply changes in power bi i get the error message below

/*
Copyright 2020 Microsoft Corporation

Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation 
files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, 
modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the 
Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:

The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.

THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE 
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR 
COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, 
ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
*/
let
    Query1 = let
    Source = MicrosoftCallQuality.GenerateTable(null, null),
    #"Filtered Rows1" = Table.SelectRows(Source, each [Second Reflexive Local IP Network] = "xx.xxx.xxx.x" or [Second Reflexive Local IP Network] = "xx.xxx.xxx.x")
in
    #"Filtered Rows1",
    #"Removed Other Columns" = Table.SelectColumns(Query1,{"End Time", "Year", "Second Reflexive Local IP Network", "Audio Stream Count", "Audio Call Count", "Video Stream Count", "Video Call Count"}),
    #"Filtered Rows" = Table.SelectRows(#"Removed Other Columns", each true),
    #"Filtered Rows1" = Table.SelectRows(#"Filtered Rows", each [Year] = "2021")
in
    #"Filtered Rows1"

Error: OLE DB or ODBC error: [Expression.Error] The column 'DataModelName' of the table wasn't found.

2 Replies
Hmm, I am unfamiliar with CQD data and Power BI outside of configuring the standard CQD PBI templates and the connector

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/cqd-power-bi-query-templates
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/cqd-power-bi-connector

The only thing I could suggest is setting up the PBI connector and seeing if the queries can be done with that. Otherwise, it would be down to another community member with the experience to resolve it.

Best, Chris