CQD and Reporting Latency

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I'm looking at Auto-Attendant and Call Quality Analytics provided here for TEAMS - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/aa-cq-cqd-historical-reports

One thing that jumped out at me that I wanted to understand better - the below section indicates that data is not committed to the pipeline for up to 30 minutes.

Does this mean if I were using this report I could not see actual "real-time" calls in the Auto-Attendant in queue?

Also, in previous versions of Teams, the information on calls did not commit to the database until the caller had hung up, at which point the call record was then added to the database.  Is this the same with the current incarnation of Teams?

Data latency and AA & CQ analytics

Data will be available in the CQD data pipeline within 30 minutes.

You will have to refresh the data to see the new analytics data.

Thank you.

2 Replies
Unfortunately if I recall correctly none of this is real time. Due to the sheer number of users using Teams I can fully imagine Microsoft can’t commit to real time data when it comes to call quality data and there will always be delays.
Okay this is what I thought, so it's fair to say that this data is always 30 minutes behind in what is being shown in these reports?

These are all historical.