SOLVED

Corporate phonebook for teams?

Copper Contributor

Does anyone know if there is a corporate phonebook for the teams telephony part, which identifies incoming calls and can be used to call at the tenant level? And if you don't exist, where could I launch the suggestion?

1 Reply
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution
Hi @S3rgio

Not currently,

Whilst you can currently build one in contacts and speed dial groups, or build a Power App which could be put in Teams, most people want to just be able to see a native app based on a Global Address List (GAL) in Teams which has all the users in the organisation with phone numbers for easy reference

There is a uservoice with over 300 votes for it here

https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/36949507-team-address-books-an...

My recommendation is to vote on it to push it up the agenda. I have voted on it.

As said you could always go down the manual route in terms of adding contacts or building a Power App however that would take some time investment

Hope that answers your question

Best, Chris
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution
Hi @S3rgio

Not currently,

Whilst you can currently build one in contacts and speed dial groups, or build a Power App which could be put in Teams, most people want to just be able to see a native app based on a Global Address List (GAL) in Teams which has all the users in the organisation with phone numbers for easy reference

There is a uservoice with over 300 votes for it here

https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/36949507-team-address-books-an...

My recommendation is to vote on it to push it up the agenda. I have voted on it.

As said you could always go down the manual route in terms of adding contacts or building a Power App however that would take some time investment

Hope that answers your question

Best, Chris

View solution in original post