SOLVED

Corporate Branding for blur backgrounds

Iron Contributor

Is there a corporate option to put say our corporate logo or wallpaper (we would upload it...if possible) to ensure that when the option for custom backgrounds in Microsoft Teams is selected by users, they either have ONE option, blur or "corporate image" or can select one?

Would we have to, or can we go in with System Center to "add" in the appropriate location?

Backgrounds are downloaded by the Teams client and stored within the %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Teams\Backgrounds folder, and within this is a folder named Uploads.

I am wondering about administration in Teams. Is there a powershell or way to manage this?  We want to ensure people are not using inappropriate images, etc.

1 Reply
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution

@Matthew Carter  From what I've read, the current backgrounds are limited to the provided images specifically because the administrative controls for the use of background images isn't ready yet.  Those controls are expected to roll out next month when true 'custom' images are officially allowed.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution

@Matthew Carter  From what I've read, the current backgrounds are limited to the provided images specifically because the administrative controls for the use of background images isn't ready yet.  Those controls are expected to roll out next month when true 'custom' images are officially allowed.

View solution in original post