Copying images to Wiki from Files.

Copper Contributor

I've uploaded several image folders to a team's General channel Files.  Now, I want to add some of the images into the team's General channel wiki.  If I choose to "Insert Image" and browse Teams, I can get a list of files with. . . no options to view the images!?

From the Files tab, I've tried copy, expecting to go into the wiki and paste, but no.

I've gone to Files and gotten a link.  But when I paste it into the wiki, it doesn't show the image, it just shows the link.

I've even opened Sharepoint, and found an option to copy the Team wiki's channel storage. . . which I cannot find in the Teams App.

Tried dragging the image from Sharepoint to the Teams app. . . was excited to see the "+" icon that mean a program is ready to receive my file. . . doesn't do anything.

Why is this so hard to do?  It really shouldn't be.

1 Reply

@beclub same issue here. Also cannot copy and paste images into wiki from Snagit but it was working no bother before. Also cannot copy images from one wiki page to another! 

why is wiki not as easy as onenote? I want to use wiki though because you can chat right there about the subject!