Consult then Transfer call plan call not fully released

Copper Contributor

I was writing some documentation for a customer and testing some scenario's when I discovered the following.

I call (PSTN) from "mobile phone 1" to my Microsoft Teams client om my laptop via my Direct inbound Phone Number. Call works fine.

Then I use the option "Consult then Transfer" to "mobile phone 2". Call works fine. I can talk from the laptop client to "Mobile phone 2".

I transfer the call to "Mobile phone 2". Transfer goes fine. The call is not shown anymore in the Teams Client on the laptop. 

"Mobile phone 1" and "Mobile phone 2" can speak and hear each other. So far all is okay. 

But... on the laptop I hear tones that sound like I am on hold. This while I don't see any call window open.

If I hang up the call on both mobile phones, the tones just keep on going on the laptop.

The only way to get rid of the "on-hold" tones is to close the Microsoft Teams client and then reopen it.

I will investigate the logfile, but I was just wondering I other people experience this.

User on the laptop has an E5 plan, domestic calling plan and is in Team Only mode.

Teams Client: Microsoft Teams Version 1.4.00.4167 (64-bit).

0 Replies