Constant Error "To re-enable the application, the tab needs to be refreshed"

Copper Contributor

This is a constant issue and it seems to be getting worse with every version of Edge Chromium. I connect to Teams for my company and Teams for a customer. Since I can't have 2 copies of the full desktop app installed, I do one through Edge - I even have it 'installed as an app.' It worked fine for about 6 months, then out of the blue I would get that the tab needs to be refreshed. It was a 50-50 shot if that would fix it. I turned off 'sleeping tabs' and that seemed to help....not any longer. I cleared all my cache, logged back in, and that would work for a couple of days, then back to the tab needing to be refreshed. Cleared the cache again today, and it made it 2 hours before the tab needing to be refreshed and having to log back in again.I sign in with my work account, tell it to keep me signed in.....that doesn't seem to help.

Gone through every thread I can find and nothing has worked for me. It keeps getting worse and worse. I have third party cookies allowed, delete the cache etc. It does not stay working for any length of time.

0 Replies