Completely sign out from Teams

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I once logged in to MS Teams on my private PC with my company credentials. And now MS Teams always uses my company credentials.

I can not get rid of this. I tried to sign out. I cleared every Teams Data under %APPDATA%, %LOCALAPPDATA% and also cleared Teams registry keys. I also uninstalled MS Teams using system settings.

But every time I join a private MS Teams meeting, Teams uses my company credentials to join the meeting.

How can I get rid of this and completely purge my company credentials from MS Teams on my private PC?

Best Regards

wewa00

1 Reply

@wewa00 Hello, I'm taking a wild guess that your personal PC is "Azure AD registered" with your organization, and Teams always defaults to your domain account. You can manually disconnect the device from Settings > Accounts > Access work or school > select the tenant > Disconnect. Bear in mind this will remove the device from Azure AD so if you're using the personal device accessing that org. you will need to reconnect and have it registered again. Now you can try the procedure you previously performed.