Complément teams dans outlook

Copper Contributor

Bonjour,

Je possède outlook 2016 64 bits
L'application est à jour : version 16.0.13530.20418.

Lors de l'installation de teams, impossible d'avoir le complément dans outlook malgré différentes tentatives fournies dans l'aide Microsoft.

2 Replies

@vazaha 
Microsoft insiste pour utiliser ce site : techcommunity.
Je ne vois vraiment pas pourquoi : 230 vues et 0 réponse en 6 jours !!!

Tout çà pour un complément qui devrait s'installer automatiquement.

A se demander si des tests sont effectués avant d'écrire la documentation aux utilisateurs.

@vazaha Hello, usually languages are translated here but not working now. But I understand you're having issues with the Teams add-in for Outlook. What subscription do you use? (business/enterprise) or is this a personal subscription with Teams free? If the latter is the case the add-in won't work I'm afraid.

But if you're using an eligible subscription which includes an EXO license/mailbox you can follow the troubleshooting steps as described here (Other considerations and Troubleshooting).

Use the Microsoft Teams Meeting add-in in Outlook - Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Docs

As you'll see there are quite many considerations. From my experience though, if things should work, these easy steps normally fix it.

• Restart the Teams desktop client.
  • Sign out and then sign back in to the Teams desktop client.
  • Restart the Outlook desktop client. (Make sure Outlook isn't running in admin mode.)