Common Issue? Or not? Video Static

Copper Contributor

I have had an issue through a few different laptops (in my mind eliminating the laptop as the issue) where when on select calls on teams, the video of other participates shows as a colorful pixelated static, but rgb over their video, and you cannot see them. It stops as soon as a notification pops up, but then goes back. It is hit or miss when it comes, but tends to be for larger meetings where a lot of cameras are on. It is impossible to see the person in the video, and have been told there are a few others at my firm that have it too. Any suggestions? I again don't think it is a laptop issue, since it is on a few in my office, and i have personally gone through two laptops with this issue. My computer is a Dell Alienware M15 R4 with a RTX 3070 and i7 processor.

1 Reply

@GrayArchitect 

Since the community has not yet responded to your post, you might want to seek assistance with other resources that are focused on tech support:

• Ask your IT manager to open a support case or call Microsoft using the support line you were given.  Other options for business subscription admins are listed here:

Get support | Microsoft Docs

https://support.serviceshub.microsoft.com/supportforbusiness/create