Chat messages received report

Copper Contributor

Is it possible to generate a report on the number of messages received by the user in the last 30 days? (it is about private messages)

In the Teams and M365 admin center, I only see user-created or responses, but there is no value for how many messages I receive.

The reports that I was able to download are:

• Channel messages is the number of unique messages that the user posted in a team channel during the specified time period.
  • Reply messages is the number of unique reply messages that the user posted in a team channel during the specified time period.
  • Post messages is the number of unique post messages that the user posted in a team channel during the specified time period.
  • Chat messages is the number of unique messages that the user posted in a private chat during the specified time period.
  • Urgent messages is the number of urgent messages that the user posted in a chat during the specified time period.

Regards

1 Reply
Hello, you can use Content search in the compliance portal for this specifying the time period and search criteria such as "recipient" and "instant messages" and export those results.