SOLVED

Changing my number on microsoft teams app

Copper Contributor
i need to change my number on my microsoft teams app because it has my boyfriends number on it
2 Replies

Hi @itsaaliyah01  The attached document explains how to do it in the Admin Center.  However, if you're using Free Teams, it will be different and I'm not sure of that process.  Are you using free Teams?  If so @ChristianJBergstrom , can you assist here?

Assign, change, or remove a phone number for a user - Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Docs

best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@ThereseSolimenoPretty sure this is a personal Microsoft account with its phone number connected to Teams personal.

@itsaaliyah01 You need to enter your Microsoft account settings and change the number, the first link on this page will get you there Change your phone number or email address - Office Support (microsoft.com)

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@ThereseSolimenoPretty sure this is a personal Microsoft account with its phone number connected to Teams personal.

@itsaaliyah01 You need to enter your Microsoft account settings and change the number, the first link on this page will get you there Change your phone number or email address - Office Support (microsoft.com)

View solution in original post