Change the invite text and Teams for TeleHealth

Copper Contributor

Hello to Everyone!

Firstly sorry for my english, I'm actually using Teams for Telehealth and is very fit for the scopes of my organisation although I know there isn't, actually, specifics Teams Layouts for Healthcare organisation.
So, this is the question: How I can change the text of the link I will send for a meeting?
Actually the standard is "Join Microsoft Teams Meeting" but doesn't fit with the context of the "meeting" because is actually a consulting with an Healthcare professional: is possible to Change this?

Moreover, is possible for whom is calling to zoom in the proper image (the one that is in the down corner on the left?) 

Thank you for the answers and sorry for my bad English!

U

3 Replies

Hi,

Currently it is not possible to change the text in the invite that is sent out. There is an uservoice request you can vote for asking for this.

https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/33745942-meeting-invitation-cu...

What you can change is the Logo, Legal URL, Help URL and an custom footer text. You change this from Teams Admin Center, Meetings > Meeting Settings.

@Linus Cansby 

Thank You! May you help me for the second question?

@Umbertoz I'm not sure what picture in the left down corner you want to zoom into, can you post an example? Or is it your selfview during a video meeting? Then you can't zoom into it.