Cannot Upload or Access Files

Copper Contributor

I cannot upload or access any files to/on any channel in MS Teams. The error message I get is "We can't get your files. We're working on getting them back." I keep getting this error message right from the beginning (after installation of MS Teams about 5 days ago). I am using MS Teams free with a private Microsoft account.

In addition, if I try to change the team picture, I get the error message "We're still setting up your team – you can change your picture when we've finished." Also this message does not change.

The issue occurs with the MS Teams app on different computers/devices (Mac, Windows 10, Android, online version). Any ideas?

5 Replies
This is a common issue right now and is being worked on!

Adam

Hi @adam deltinger i have exactly the same problem. Do you have any indication on when this issue will be resolved. Is there a way to get an update or email when this is resolved?

been having the same issue since setting up the organisation account last friday

@JanBeh i no longer have issues concerning files or wiki. Setting team picture was not resolved yet however.

@JasperBThanks for the info! It still does not work for me. No files, no Wiki, not possible to change team pictures.