Cannot add members to private channels

Copper Contributor

I cannot add members (who are already a member in Teams) to private channels, it is with a few people that i have noticed this problem. Have already tried logging out and in, tried to use the webbrowser teams, tried via the mobile app, tried via the admin center, nothing works. 

Any other ideas?

We manage teams with 200+ members, and this is a major problem.

2 Replies
If you can reliably reproduce the issue, best open a support case. Some other folks have reported similar issues recently, so this might be something on Microsoft's end.

@Vasil Michev - We are a Educational Organization and I have seen this issue in the past but, didn't have time to deal with it. Now I have one of our Directors, trying to add one of her teams members to the Channel and ....lo and behold it will not work......LOL......haha.....Had her try on the Iphone and I believe our system group disable that and try the WEB version/App on Desktop.....no .no.. R no way JOS'E......So now I'm trying to think, is there a disconnect with Active Dir or Email Servers.....Where does it pull the data from, some user populate but, other not...suggestion....