Can't see my team in microsoft teams

Copper Contributor

Hello,

MY Co-worker created a team in Microsoft Teams and added me to it. But when I log into my account it says I don't have Access to this team. When I go further all I see is a empty mask without any Teams.

It is possible that I have 2 microsoft-accounts with the same mail adress. Can someone tell me where I Can talk with an employe that could check my accounts or what else I could try?

9 Replies
Can you take some screenshots of this?

Adam

@adam deltinger  sure.  unfortunately it is in german. Hope it still helps

1.png

2.png

3.png

I have kind of the same problem, when owners add me to a new team, I cannot get that team in my Teams App. and cannot see any option to manually add those teams to my app.

I logged off and logged back in to my team but no difference.

can you pls help me with this?

@Michael1410   I have the same issue where I have been added but my access email only takes me to the Teams Page and I can not even see the team on my drop down.  If I try to join then it asks for a code.  No bueno on the code either.

Rinkabus_0-1605031117554.png

I was invited to a team SELF POINT Management.  Not on list.

@Michael1410 Well, me too after 2 months now i can't find it, I did not touch my PC idk what happened but please help me.

I had an issue like the OP

To fix, I logged into here.

Access Panel Groups (windowsazure.com)

make sure you are in the groups page (again click on the link after logging in)

Access Panel Groups (windowsazure.com)

Then click on "join group" - your team might be in here - request to join - then try teams again

@Omar_Zrihni 

@Michael1410 

My co-worker had the same problem. 

Simply just log off in Teams en log in again worked for us.

@Michael1410 

I have just been in a meeting with a client and my business partner via our teams account.
Neither my partner nor the client could see me, but they could both hear me.

The client could see my partner, but I couldn't.

I could see the client, but not my partner.
This has only started happening in the last 2-3 months but it makes us look very unprofessional.
My partner and I are logging on from separate machines and through different emails

@FrankBodegraven 

Worked for me, thanks!