SOLVED

Can't overlay Teams Calendars

Iron Contributor

If I have 3 Teams setup and they each have their own "Group Calendars" setup in their own respected Teams environments, how can I overlay all three Group Calendars into a single Calendar, on a SharePoint Site or Community Page?

What would be the technical steps in getting this going?

3 Replies
Unfortunately there is not way to do this with out of the box features so I can only think on custom dev to achieve it
best response confirmed by kensleylewis (Iron Contributor)
Solution

@kensleylewis 

Hi, did you get this sorted?  and did you mean to see it in Teams or in Sharepoint.  In theory in teams you can grab the backend outlook calendar and drop it on a tab in a channel as a website, then when you access/login to the tab it you could add the other calendars you have access to and see them all together.

g

@gmoseleyThanks for checking back.  My concern is within the SharePoint site area for each Team environment. I'm still waiting for some advancement in this area from Microsoft.  It would be nice to have this in SharePoint, giving any Team another reason to enter into the SharePoint environment for team-sharing capabilities across groups. In my corporate environment, one of the top questions asked from project managers is, "how can we see x's calendar so that we're all on the same page."  Folks are use to seeing this in Outlook and would like to see this carried over in SharePoint.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by kensleylewis (Iron Contributor)
Solution

@kensleylewis 

Hi, did you get this sorted?  and did you mean to see it in Teams or in Sharepoint.  In theory in teams you can grab the backend outlook calendar and drop it on a tab in a channel as a website, then when you access/login to the tab it you could add the other calendars you have access to and see them all together.

g

View solution in original post