SOLVED

Can't edit meeting options in Teams

Copper Contributor

I had a 3 day recurring meeting that started today. I have to change some of the meeting options, but when I attempt to access the link, it brings me to a page that says the meeting was cancelled. The meeting was not cancelled. We were able to hold the meeting today. In addition, it is still on my outlook calendar and I sent it to over 100 people. 

6 Replies

@eportugal Hello, sounds like you're having issues with cached and/or mixed credentials. Try using InPrivate or Incognito window when entering the meeting options via browser the next time, if not clearing the cache etc. But to solve the immediate problem you can just join your scheduled meeting and change the meeting options from within going via the menu bar (... "More actions - Meeting options").

@eportugal  Looks like teams cache issue, Please try to logoff and login again to edit.  you may use  browser to edit your meeting options in Teams. 

@Kamal Pandey That did not work

@ChristianBergstrom 
Hi Christian, I tried doing that within the call itself but it also says the meeting was cancelled. While I am actively in the meeting. Odd

best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

UPDATE: I was able to fix it after restoring my deleted items, restarting my computer, and going on incognito

@eportugal 

Can you tell me more about how you restored your deleted items. If you hadn't cancelled the meeting what was in your deleted items folder?

I am having exactly the same issue. I've shared a join link with 50 people and now I can't access the options to change the meeting sessions. I've deleted some copies of the meeting but the original meeting invite has never been touched.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

UPDATE: I was able to fix it after restoring my deleted items, restarting my computer, and going on incognito

View solution in original post