SOLVED

Can't click on the picture zoom in to view

Copper Contributor

Hi , My colleagues can't click on the picture zoom in to view. Account sign-out and login cannot be improve未命名.jpg

53 Replies
Can you describe what you mean a little more? Also, can you do this? Same clients?

My colleague clicked on the picture and only small icons that appear in the circled in red.

They can not click to open the picture and zoom in.

I don't know what to do to fix it.
I can click to open the picture and zoom in.

@adam deltinger 

@adam deltinger I am having the same issue.  I can see the image but when I try to select to open in the larger viewing window - a tiny icon displays but no image. This recent behaviour.

Same here, no image zoom. But only on Windows 10 Desktop. The Android app still works fine. Maybe the reason for the broken image is a windows update or they did an update of the teams app in the background?

Anyway, i expect that microsoft fix this soon.

I@adam deltinger  - If someone posts an image in Teams, usual behaviour is that if you click the image - it will open in a viewer at a larger size. This brings up a 'close' button. My issue is that the viewer appears but the image does not enlarge.

Can you confirm this is on desktop version only? What versions do you all have?

We are having the same problem since this morning. We are using the desktop app. And i'm using a windows 7 pc but my collegue has the same problem on a windows 10 pc.

Edit: just tested it on my android phone and there i also don't have the problem. But i'm not sure it works the same in the android app and in the desktop app. We are having the problems in the desktop app

Edit2: The web app in browser exhibits the same problem and it seems we are getting a 401 unauthorized error somehow when clicking on the thumbnail to get a larger image

3Q6PN4u

Create a ticket with Microsoft and report it! Will soon be a report button in the client but for now call in a ticket

Same here, just tested on all clients. Win10 app has broken link, as does browser. Mac app is working fine. iOS v70 is working. 

Something is wrong in their 'go get full image from blob' routines :)

@Robin Nilsson Same here.  Not working in browser or Teams app.  Works on IOS app.

@ctcarch We are also having the same problem.

Same for us.  Happening to multiple users, including myself.  

Same here :\ i don't think my whole team is experiencing it, just me

got the same issue, cannot do Unistall and reinstall wont make it work

Nevermind it's our whole office. Sounds like it's just the Web version, OSX and windows desktop. Still works on Iphone and Ipad.

@ctcarch Just broke mine as well by updating my Team app lol.  I wonder if they have accidentally released code in the update that relates to the up and coming 'Private Channels'?

I Hope So

@TribunM wrote:

Same here, no image zoom. But only on Windows 10 Desktop. The Android app still works fine. Maybe the reason for the broken image is a windows update or they did an update of the teams app in the background?

Anyway, i expect that microsoft fix this soon.

@TribunM 

TM186327 - Can't enlarge images added in chat or channels

Investigating
User impact:
Users may be unable to enlarge images added in chats or Microsoft Teams channels.
Latest message:
Title: Can't enlarge images added in chat or channels User Impact: Users may be unable to enlarge images added in chats or Microsoft Teams channels. More info: Affected users will see a broken image link icon. Current status: We've identified that a recent update to the service has resulted in issues when attempting to enlarge images. We're evaluating mitigation options including reverting the update.

@Robin Nilsson I think more than Teams has broken, this is what i get going to Admin Centre 2019-07-22_23-20-12.png

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ctcarch (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Got to work this morning and it's all back to normal.

View solution in original post