SOLVED

Can I view Calendar Events for just one Team within Microsoft Teams?

Copper Contributor

I am a member of several Teams within Microsoft Teams, and the same is true for my coworkers.  I am trying to create Calendar events for one of these Teams, a social group, and was wondering if there is a way to view only events from one team at a time / filter the Calendar app?  Right now all events from multiple Teams groups are in one Calendar view, and for visibility purposes, it would be nice if I could see just events for my social group for example.

1 Reply
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@chang_yang  this will be possible using the following workaround;

on teams site "Sharepoint" either homepage or a new page, add group calendar web part, then adjust the settings as per your needs you can have up to 9 upcoming and 9 past events listed there, once done save the page copy the url, on teams > teams > general channel > create a new tab > select web or Sharepoint insert the url you copied, give the tab a name. done you are able to see the calender / events just for this team/group.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@chang_yang  this will be possible using the following workaround;

on teams site "Sharepoint" either homepage or a new page, add group calendar web part, then adjust the settings as per your needs you can have up to 9 upcoming and 9 past events listed there, once done save the page copy the url, on teams > teams > general channel > create a new tab > select web or Sharepoint insert the url you copied, give the tab a name. done you are able to see the calender / events just for this team/group.

View solution in original post