Cambiar nombre de organización - Microsoft Teams | Change organization name - Microsoft Teams

Copper Contributor

Hola a todos. 

Por favor, para que me indiquen cómo se cambia el nombre de la organización en Microsoft Teams.

Cambiar el nombre de la organización - Microsoft Teams.png

--

Hi everyone.

Please let me know how the organization name is changed in Microsoft Teams.

10 Replies
Hi,
That name cannot be changed. It corresponds with the name provided when Teams / Office 365 was initially setup

Hi @gerardofernandez,

You can go to your Azure Active Directory and do the following:

Select Properties

Change the "Name"

Click Save

That you need to wait a few minutes to all propagate and then Sign Out and Sign In again to Teams

Best Regards,
Nuno Árias Silva

@Nuno Silva 

Gracias por responder. Ahora, ¿cómo ingreso al Azure Active Directory del Teams, o con qué cuenta ingreso?

Porque cuando ingreso con mi correo electrónico que administro el Teams, me muestra un mensaje que no tengo suscripción de Azure. ¿Qué cuenta o de qué manera ingreso al Azure Active Directory del Teams?

--

Thanks for answering. Now, how do I get into the Teams Azure Active Directory, or what account do I sign in with?

Because when I enter with my email that the Teams manage, it shows me a message that I don't have an Azure subscription. What account or how do I enter the Teams Azure Active Directory?

Hi @gerardofernandez

You will need to log in with your Admin credentials. Go to portal.azure.com and then Azure Active Directory.

Best Regards,
Nuno Árias Silva

@Nuno Silva 

Gracias nuevamente por responder.

Ya hice lo que indicas, y me muestra un mensaje indicándome que no tengo ninguna suscripción de Azure. Ver imagen adjunta.

Por favor, le envío mis datos de contacto para que ayude, por WhatsApp por ejemplo: gerardofernandez@hotmail.com, y +51 996 960 140.

--

Thanks again for responding.

I have already done what you say, and it shows me a message saying that I do not have any Azure subscription. See attached image.

Please, I send you my contact information to help, by WhatsApp for example: gerardofernandez@hotmail.com, and +51 996 960 140.

No tengo suuscripción de Azure para Teams.png

Hi @gerardofernandez

In the search box find Azure Active Directory. Every Office 365 subscription has its own Azure Active Directory. Or you can go https://admin.microsoft.com/AdminPortal and then go to Admin Centers and select Azure Active Directory.

Best Regards,
Nuno Árias Silva

@Nuno Silva 

Hola. Al realizar lo que indicas, me muestra el mensaje de que no puedo iniciar con una cuenta personal: Ver imagen.No puedo inicias con cuenta persona.png

Hi @gerardofernandez,

You need to log in with Admin credentials based on your Office 365 subscription, you cannot log in with a personal account.

Best Regards,
Nuno Árias Silva

@gerardofernandez Yo lo he hecho yendo a la opción desde portal.azure.com, en el medio de "Ver" de "Administrar Azure Active Directory" y luego a la izquierda de todo abajo en "Propiedades"

@gerardofernandez en el link haz SOLO EL PASO 2 y de ahí sigues como te indico @Nuno Silva 

https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/office/eliminar-su-organizaci%C3%B3n-de-teams-gratuito-2c28cfcf-... 

Si en tu navegador tienes la sesión abierta (Microsoft Teams) puedes ir desde aquí (que es el link que te indica en el paso dos).

https://account.activedirectory.windowsazure.com/