SOLVED

Call me feature Teams-Yammer event not working

Copper Contributor

Hello all,

Hope you are safe & well.

We are having an issue with "Call me" feature when Microsoft Teams-Yammer Event is scheduled. 

mnikolov041_0-1596543566060.png 

If the Event is only in Teams client the "call me" is working fine. Is this by design? I am having E3 and Audio conferencing license.,

2 Replies
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

Hi @mnikolov041 ,

I am not saying this is the cause and I can see that you say it works from within the Teams client but it is interesting to note the two warnings at the top of the following documentation which makes me wonder if this is playing a factor:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/MicrosoftTeams/set-up-the-call-me-feature-for-your-users

However if I can I will try out the same scenario and see if I get a similar behaviour.

Is this sporadic or consistent and still happening now?

Thanks

Henry

Hi@mnikolov041 ,

Quickly setup a Teams Live event by way of Yammer and call me seemed to work. So it is certainly not an outright it does not work at present.

I doubt this will change anything if the problem is still present but is your Teams Client set to the new meeting experience by way of clicking on Profile Icon/Initials > Settings > Checking new meeting experience and then restarting your Teams client.

As my Call me look a bit different to your screenshot I am sure but that may be because I entered, clicked on the little i icon and then entered a number and did call me.

Thanks

Henry

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

Hi @mnikolov041 ,

I am not saying this is the cause and I can see that you say it works from within the Teams client but it is interesting to note the two warnings at the top of the following documentation which makes me wonder if this is playing a factor:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/MicrosoftTeams/set-up-the-call-me-feature-for-your-users

However if I can I will try out the same scenario and see if I get a similar behaviour.

Is this sporadic or consistent and still happening now?

Thanks

Henry

View solution in original post