Call Detail Records

Iron Contributor

I am trying to run a report to show inbound calls to our main number, which is assigned to an automated attendant, but routed to an individual user.

That individual user has (let's say) six other users set as calling delegates so if the individual is not available, these other users can answer the calls and handle them.

I want to know... how many calls (and their details) came in to our auto attendant during a date/time range.

I also want to know, of those calls, which were answered by which person.  I have a report I ran for call details, but I'm seeing call type "ucap_in" for inbound calls to the auto attendant, but no corresponding calls being handled by the user to whom these calls are routed.

How can I get the level of detail I need in order to put together the flow such that "number 867-5309 called our auto attendant at 555-555-9999, the call routed to Mary but was answered by delegate Jimmy, then forwarded to Leroy"?

3 Replies

Bump - I'd love to know this too, particularly when it comes to debugging issues with calls routed through queues dropping out!

I'd also like to know this, three years on...