SOLVED

Calendar meeting invitation on Teams to people outside the organisation

Copper Contributor

Hi 

I want to send calendar invitation notification to a individuals outside the organisation. I notice every time I send the invite to an individual its showing the emails of people in 'Add title', is their a way to hide their email id and just have initials as I don't have favourites in my Teams menu, my teams screen shot:

Evon20_0-1594982715584.png

Kindly advice, thanks.

1 Reply
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@Evon20  shouldn't show the emails in to the title as it is the subject of the email invite maybe you are talking about add attendees if yes this is by design since they are not inside your tenant you only see their emails unless you add them as contact on exchange online then you will be able to see them by initials the same way you are seeing your company's staff showing their display name.

hope you were looking for this....answer if not please share your details/experinace.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@Evon20  shouldn't show the emails in to the title as it is the subject of the email invite maybe you are talking about add attendees if yes this is by design since they are not inside your tenant you only see their emails unless you add them as contact on exchange online then you will be able to see them by initials the same way you are seeing your company's staff showing their display name.

hope you were looking for this....answer if not please share your details/experinace.

View solution in original post