Calendar does not show up in ms teams for a specific user.

Copper Contributor

I am referencing my post I made here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msteams/forum/msteams_tfb-msteams_calen-msteams_suboth/missing-c...

We are having frustrations with ms support as the tech has always fell back on recreating the user account, which we cannot do as there are meetings booked for a year. This account has all appropriate licenses and permissions that I know of and we have tried many powershell commands from the support tech. Please share some insight on showing the calendar! :)11.JPG22.JPG

5 Replies
Is there s differensen where this users mailbox is hosted?
If not, try to log off completely and log on!
Still not working,
Try an I private browser for the web client
And/or clear the teams cache:

https://commsverse.blog/2018/09/28/clear-the-microsoft-teams-client-cache/amp/

Adam

There is no difference, it is the same place as the other resource rooms exact same permissions and everything. Cache cleared, inprivate window tried, and the account has been tried on 3 computers and it won't show up still.

Some more information!
It is a hybrid environment. The Calendars are not on premises.
The account is also missing from the Teams Admin Center.

Here are the commands my colleague tried for Microsoft:

Hi

None of these commands worked, tested on the AD and the Azure connect servers. Tested with connection to Office 365 established and without.

set-executionpolicy remotesigned

•set-executionpolicy : The term '•set-executionpolicy' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script

file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct

and try again.

At line:1 char:1

+ •set-executionpolicy remotesigned

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (•set-executionpolicy:String) [], CommandNotFoundException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Import-Module SkypeOnlineConnector

•Import-Module : The term '•Import-Module' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or

operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try

again.

+ •Import-Module SkypeOnlineConnector

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (•Import-Module:String) [], CommandNotFoundException

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> userCredential = Get-Credential

userCredential : The term 'userCredential' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or

operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try

again.

+ userCredential = Get-Credential

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (userCredential:String) [], CommandNotFoundException

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> $sfbSession = New-CsOnlineSession -Credential $userCredential

•$sfbSession : The term '•$sfbSession' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable

program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.

+ •$sfbSession = New-CsOnlineSession -Credential $userCredential

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (•$sfbSession:String) [], CommandNotFoundException

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Import-PSSession $sfbSession

•Import-PSSession : The term '•Import-PSSession' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or

again.

+ •Import-PSSession $sfbSession

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (•Import-PSSession:String) [], CommandNotFoundException

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=39366 this link that was given to him to fix the command errors did not help either.

@PietroDiaco 

@PietroDiaco  - We are experiencing the same issue. Did you ever get this resolved? Working with Premier support and not getting anywhere. 

Just adding to this, as i just had the same issue in a non-hybrid environment.
Teams uses EWS to connect to the calendar, and i noticed that EWS was turned off for the specific user in Exchange Online. Turning it on resolved the issue within a days time.