SOLVED

Calendar appointments invitation in Deleted Items

Copper Contributor

Whenever I make a meeting appointment the email invitation for both myself and the people in the Channel I have added ends up in the Deleted Items folder. How can I, or my Teams Admin, prevent this from happening?

4 Replies
best response confirmed by alexbraden (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@alexbraden 

Hi, Alex. Is it ending up in your Deleted Items only or everyone else's as well?

It usually ends up in your deleted items because you are the organiser and you have already submitted your response. When you respond to Calendar invitations, it's usually deleted.

@Kimberley_Mahabirsingh 

Hi Kimberley,

That does seem to be the case. I just made up a Team with my kids as members (poor kids go to the school where I teach) and the appointment did go to their inbox. 

I understand your explanation for why it goes to my Deleted, but that does seem a little silly at the same time as I actually haven't responded, I only created. 

Still, I will pass that along to others.

Thanks!

Alex

@alexbraden Yes, the same happens to me! Is there a fix yet for this dumb issue?

@smedlin13 I haven't done any in a while, but the last time I did it was still happening. Judging by the reply above it is going to stay that way.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by alexbraden (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@alexbraden 

Hi, Alex. Is it ending up in your Deleted Items only or everyone else's as well?

It usually ends up in your deleted items because you are the organiser and you have already submitted your response. When you respond to Calendar invitations, it's usually deleted.

View solution in original post