SOLVED

Bug quitting Microsoft Teams meeting

Copper Contributor

Goodmorning, everyday I use Microsoft Teams with my classmates, for school. Some of us reported the following bug: "When I quit from a team meeting, it still appears as I'm in the meeting.".

The following problem appears both with smartphone and with Windows 10.

The only solution we have found consists in kicking out from the meeting the interested person.

3 Replies
best response confirmed by domilanza2002 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @domilanza2002   This appears to be a known issue.  Please review this past post on the subject for further instruction: Teams meeting won't end - caller stuck in meeting - Microsoft Tech Community

Hi, thanks for the reply. Like I've mentioned, we already found a solution to the problem(kick out from the meeting the participant), I just wanted to report the bug.
Hi, you can always report feedback from within the app. You might get an response as well.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/give-feedback-in-teams-c0fb6297-22af-4db5-b19b-69e0a67209...
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by domilanza2002 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @domilanza2002   This appears to be a known issue.  Please review this past post on the subject for further instruction: Teams meeting won't end - caller stuck in meeting - Microsoft Tech Community

View solution in original post